Longs Peak Farms
Longs Peak Farms, a designated Conservation Development, consists of 83 Acres, of which ONLY 20% will be developed into a pocket community of one-third to one-half acre lots. Nestled in a gorgeous rural setting, Longs Peak Farms is, and always will be, uniquely Berthoud.
Longs Peak Farms is the only Conservation Development that has district water (not well), city sewer (not septic) and currently enjoys the unincorporated advantage of State Sales Tax only (2.9% vs. 6.55% for Berthoud).
New Vision Development Partners offers 5 half-acre lots with a variety of architectural styles and many high-end finishes!
Available: Lot 6, Block 2, 555 Talons Reach Run; $779,900; available Spring, 2020
- 2522/sf Autumn Moor II Ranch plan
- 949/sf unfinished garden level basement with 9’ walls; plus, huge crawlspace
- 4-car oversized garage
- 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms PLUS main floor study/dining!
- Vaulted ceilings in Great Room with incredible views
- Master suite with 5-piece bath including stand-alone tub
- Quartz countertops and alder cabinetry throughout
- Oversized kitchen island
- Stainless-steel kitchen appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, gas cooktop with hood, microwave and wall-oven
- 80” electric fireplace
- Air conditioning
- 5” plank hardwood floors and upgraded carpet/pad
- Custom metal stair railings
Available: Lot 19 Block 1- 522 Talons Reach Run; may choose plan
Available: Lot 7 Block 2- 551 Talons Reach Run; may choose Ranch plan
Available: Lot 5 Block 1- 515 Nesting Eagles Way; may choose Ranch plan
UNDER CONTRACT: Lot 10 Block 2- 521 Talons Reach Run
For more information, please contact our Sales Team:
Erin Jeppson, PorchLight Real Estate Group, 303-947-5891 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Semmen, PorchLight Real Estate Group, 720-273-2525 email@example.com