Longs Peak Farms
Longs Peak Farms, a designated Conservation Development, consists of 83 Acres, of which ONLY 20% will be developed into a pocket community of one-third to one-half acre lots. Nestled in a gorgeous rural setting, Longs Peak Farms is, and always will be, uniquely Berthoud.
Longs Peak Farm is uniquely different in that it offers the only Conservation Development that has district water (not well), city sewer (not septic) and currently enjoys the unincorporated advantage of State Sales Tax only (2.9% vs. 6.55% for Berthoud).
New Vision Development Partners offers 6 one-acre lots located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a variety of architectural styles and many high-end finishes!
- Available: Lot 19 Block 1- 522 Talons Reach Run; may choose plan
- Available: Lot 6 Block 2 – 555 Talons Reach Run; Autumn Moor II plan, starting at $714,500
- Available: Lot 7 Block 2- 551 Talons Reach Run; may choose Ranch plan
- Future Release: Lot 5 Block 1- 515 Nesting Eagles Way
- Lot 10 Block 2- 521 Talons Reach Run – UNDER CONTRACT
Model home located at 700 Remington Drive in Hudson by appointment only.
For more information, please contact our Sales Team:
Erin Jeppson, PorchLight Real Estate Group, 303-947-5891 email@example.com
Dawn Semmen, PorchLight Real Estate Group, 720-273-2525 firstname.lastname@example.org