Douglas County, Colorado
Pleasant View is a small enclave of only 5 homes near Cobblestone Ranch. 2 homesites (lots 4 and 5) available to build on with just over 6 acres each. Backs to Douglas County open space, guest home and/or RV garages permitted, horses and livestock permitted. Choose any semi-custom floor plans from New Vision Development Partners!
Lots 4 and 5 available.
4076 Pleasant View; Lot 4; $878,000 (includes 6.1 acres)
- 2644 square foot two-story
- 879/sf unfinished basement with 9’ walls
- Beautiful wrap-around porch
- HUGE 4-car/7-car tandem garage extended to back of house with 9’ garage doors
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms PLUS main floor study!
- Soaring vaulted ceilings in Great Room with incredible views
- Quartz countertops and alder cabinetry throughout
- Oversized kitchen island
- Complete stainless-steel kitchen appliance package: refrigerator, dishwasher, gas cooktop with hood, microwave and wall-oven
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- 5” plank hardwood floors and upgraded carpet/pad
- Custom metal stair railings
4085 Pleasant View; Lot 5; Starting at $766,350 (includes 6.4 acres) — CHOOSE YOUR FINISHES!
- 2184/square foot Autumn Moor Ranch Plan
- 1389/sf partial unfinished walkout basement
- Oversized 4-Car sideload garage
- Vaulted ceiling in Great Room
- 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms; PLUS main floor study!
For more information, please contact our Sales Team:
Erin Jeppson, PorchLight Real Estate Group, 303-947-5891 erinjeppson@
Dawn Semmen, PorchLight Real Estate Group, 720-273-2525 dawn@