Do you have a warranty request?
If your situation is an emergency, please use the contractor’s numbers on the emergency contact sheet you were given at closing.
You have a one year builder limited warranty which commences upon your closing. Warranties are explained in the Homebuyers Warranty Program addendum you signed with your contract.
One year appliance warranties are through the manufacturer, however if any appliance issue arises in your first year, please let us know in case it may involve plumbing or electrical.
As you signed at your final walk through and pre-occupancy orientation, New Vision Development Partners, Inc. will not be responsible for any of the following items:
- Damage caused by watering near foundation wall, service walls, front and rear patios, porches or driveways
- Structural damage due to change of lot grade because of removal or non-adjustment of splash blocks, planting lawn, yard work or extra concrete
- Concrete areas in service walks, front and rear patios, porches or driveways
- Chipped or damaged sink or bath fixtures, appliances, countertops and vanity tops, linoleum, floor tile and carpeting
- Cracked or broken window glass
- Items normally covered by your insurance policy such as wind and fire damage
- Maintenance of proper drainage in all directions away from the house and finish grading
- Painting – interior or exterior
- Neglect in normal house maintenance
- Freezing of sill-cocks, non-winterizing sprinkler system
- Any other items not reported or indicated on the pre-occupancy orientation report
Please use the form below for eligible warranty items. This routes directly to our Warranty Manager who will contact you to set up an appointment to assess your items. Please note that all warranty work is scheduled Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm; weekend appointments are not available.
New Vision Development Partners
[contact-form-7 id=”5960″ title=”Contact form 1″]